Record #: 23
Last Updated: 7/15/2013
Unit Number: M1359 S/N 6259
Original owner or donor: US Army
Description: Built by Kalamazoo Mfg Co, Kalamazoo, Mi, in May 1945 and assigned to the US Army Transportation Corp (TC Spec 43-92, Contract No. W-32-092 TC 3088, S/N 6259). Later owned and operated by Polk and Polk Inc of Fort Walton Beach, Fl. Acquired in late 1970's at bankruptcy auction by Eubank Trucking and donated to ODC in 1979. Currently undergoing restoration.
OLD DOMINION CHAPTER-
NATIONAL RAILWAY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Richmond, VA. USA