Record #: 22

Last Updated: 7/15/2013

Equipment Designation: Motor Car

Unit Number: P66

Type: P66

Category: MOW

Equipment Location:

Original owner or donor: NF&D

  Description: This car is a Fairmont model 40B built in the 1920's.  The car was donated to the ODC by J. Irving Beale, III in 1979 and restored to service in 1980.
   
OLD DOMINION CHAPTER-
NATIONAL RAILWAY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Richmond, VA. USA
 

RETURN TO INDEX