Record #: 18
Last Updated: 7/15/2013
Equipment Designation: Steam Locomotive
Unit Number: 2
Category: Steam Locomotive
Equipment Location: Richmond Railroad Museum
Original owner or donor: David M. Lea &Co.
Description: Built by H. K. Porter (C/N 6905) September, 1924 and leased to the David M. Lea & Co. Reportedly purchased by David M. Lea & Co in 1935, retired in January, 1966 and donated to ODC in December, 1969. Engine was cosmetically restored in 1992 and is currently on display at the Richmond Railroad Museum.
OLD DOMINION CHAPTER-
NATIONAL RAILWAY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
Richmond, VA. USA